The Jazz Rag 172
- Digby Fairweather remembers Jimmy The Skid.
- John Martin further reflects on a life of jazz.
- Scott Yanow investigates Dixieland – a form of jazz too little heard these days.
- Espen Berg’s latest CD “The Trondheim Concert” and his approach to jazz is put under the microscope.
- Ron Simpson interviews Lisa Brigg of The Hot House Combo.
- Simon Spillett talks about his Big Band and Tubby Hayes.
- Jim Simpson reminisces about a trip on The Hamburg Express during the American Blues Legends 75 tour in Henry’s Bluesletter
- And an abundance of live, CD and book reviews.
To order or subscribe, click here