The Jazz Rag 170
- John Martin reflects on his life in Jazz.
- Peter Vacher remembers the legendary Dill Jones
- Ron Simpson looks back on half a century of jazz promotion and record production by Wim and Ria Wigt
- Catherine Russell talks of her approach to jazz singing
- Graham Esson of Fibonacci Guitars answers the questions in I Get A Kick Out Of…
- Scott Yanow pays attention to the great Jazz veterans
- Russell ‘Hitman’ Alexander tells his story
- Bruce Adams pays tribute to the wonderful Tina May
- Henry’s Bluesletter looks back at the hugely successful ‘Blues For Ukraine’ event.
- And an abundance of festival coverage and live and CD reviews.
- Bactrim pill cost
To order or subscribe, click here